If you came to this website its because you recently searched for”how can I sell my house full of stuff fast” Whether you recently inherited a property here in Pueblo or Pueblo West or you recently had to go through an eviction and the former tenants left all their stuff this post is for you!
Sell Your House To A Cash House Buyer “As Is”
The first option and probably the easiest and least stress free option would be to contact cash house buyers in the area ( LIKE US LOL). What we would do would come out to the house, and give you an all cash offer on the home that includes you selling the house or yard full of stuff.
If we bought the house we would usually go through and donate anything that can be donated, and trash everything that can’t. Obviously you as the home seller would be able to go through and take anything you wanted, and leave anything you don’t.
Clean Out And Declutter Yourself
If you don’t mind doing a little bit of work and depending on how much time you have you could just go through the stuff and keep the stuff you want. Then hire a local junk removal company to trash everything you passed on. Once this is all done you should have a pretty clean house, or at least free of all clutter.
Now What To Do With The House?
Well now that you have a clean and hopefully decluttered house you have two options. Sell the house “as is” either through a real estate agent or to an investor. If you are going to hire a real estate agent just make sure that they are clear that you are wanting to sell AS IS. You do not want to make any repairs, unless you choose to, and buyers need to figure the house may need repairs.
Have An Estate Sale Or Hire An Estate Sale Company
Hiring an estate sale company can be a great option if you need to sell a large number of items in your home, especially if you don’t have the time or expertise to organize and run a sale yourself. This would be an ideal option if you are not quite sure what kind of stuff you may have in the house.
Here are a few tips on hiring an estate sale company.
- Research and compare companies: Start by doing some research online to find estate sale companies in your area. Look for companies with good reviews and ratings, and compare their services and fees to find one that meets your needs.
- Check their credentials: Make sure the estate sale company you hire is licensed, insured, and bonded. This will help protect you in case of any issues that may arise during the sale.
- Ask for references: Ask the estate sale company for references from previous clients. Or just simply check them out on google and Facebook. If they are doing ppl wrong it will be on Facebook or google. Contact these references and ask about their experience working with the company.
- Get a written contract: Before hiring an estate sale company, make sure you get a written contract that outlines the terms and conditions of the sale, including fees, commissions, and any other services provided.
- Discuss the pricing strategy: Discuss the pricing strategy with the estate sale company. Will they use a fixed price or a bidding system? Make sure you understand how they will price your items and what factors will be taken into consideration.
- Set clear expectations: Be clear about your expectations for the sale, including the timeline, the items you want to sell, and any items you want to keep. Make sure the estate sale company understands your goals and is able to meet your needs.
- Ask about advertising and promotion: Find out how the estate sale company will advertise and promote the sale, and what methods they will use to attract buyers. Make sure they have a solid plan in place to market your sale effectively.
Thanks so much for visiting our website and we hope these tips help you when selling a house full of stuff!